We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Cozumel-guest services

milwaukee
Level Contributor
278 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Cozumel-guest services

Can anyone tell me the email address for guest services at the Iberostar Cozumel?

I have written twice throught the main web site to request a specific toom and hacve not recievced any response. we will be there the first week of February.

Thanks!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Cozumel-guest services

This is the email I was given when I asked. I've emailed them twice but with no response, we arrive in late January. I'm being patient as I'm assuming they've just come off of 2 very busy weeks.

rrppczm@iberostar.com.mx

milwaukee
Level Contributor
278 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Cozumel-guest services

Thank you for the help. I've sent an email out and I'll let you know if I get a response!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
746 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Cozumel-guest services

I used the "contact us" link on the Iberostar.com website to e-mail questions several times before my trip, and all questions were answered promptly.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
207 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Cozumel-guest services

I don't know specifically about this hotel, but in my past experiences with past resorts, they do receive your email but they don't reply...but they do receive your email and they do do their best to honor your request...but like I said, you don't usually get an actual reply.

geez, i'm reading my reply and hoping it makes sense!

5. Re: Iberostar Cozumel-guest services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 00:18