We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Specific Room Request at Iberostar?

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
204 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Specific Room Request at Iberostar?

Can anyone tell me if there are certain rooms that are better at the Iberostar. I plan on emailing to see if I can get a room with a king size bed, and thought I should find out first if there are any specific rooms to ask for too. Any comments?? Thanks!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
3,993 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Specific Room Request at Iberostar?

I found this resort map handy when asking for rooms. Shows the layout of the resort and all of the building numbers.

http://www.iberostar.info/cz-grounds14.htm

US
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Specific Room Request at Iberostar?

IDK if they have kings but if you've never been to Iberostar- be warned....the beds there are really firm!!! (as are most on Coz)

I was surprised at first, but so tired from diving, etc. that I zonked out anyways!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
733 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Specific Room Request at Iberostar?

The building numbers that end in -1 and -2 (e.g., 41, 42) are 1-story buildings, and all the others are 2-story buildings. There are 4 rooms in the 1-story units and 8 rooms in the 2-story units. We got a 1-story unit, which we loved...no stairs to go up, and no upstairs neighbors stomping around.

4. Re: Specific Room Request at Iberostar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 23:16