We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

does someone know what weather will be like next few days

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
woodbridge,nj
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Topic
does someone know what weather will be like next few days

anyone know what the weather forecast is for the next week in cozumel. leaving tomorrow and i sure hope it's nice weather.

mina

Sartell, Minnesota
Level Contributor
426 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: does someone know what weather will be like next few days

Go to weather.com.

It looks like warm weather in the low to mid 80's for the next 10 days. A scattered shower here and there afew times too. they don't usually last long if they happen at all.

VA
Level Contributor
163 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: does someone know what weather will be like next few days

I was there from 1/26 through 2/4. Before I left I look at no less than 5 different on-line weather forecasts. All were different and almost all called for rain at one part of the day. The temps were forecasted to be anywhere from 75 to 85. While we were there it was 82-88 degrees every day with lots of sun and no rain at all.....not even a 5 minute shower. That is for all 9 days we were there. No worries about the weather at this time of year.

3. Re: does someone know what weather will be like next few days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 23:16