We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Today is the BIG day!!!

St. Louis,MO
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Today is the BIG day!!!

Fran arrives to her forever home! Many of us are eagerly awaiting the detals and pics.

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Today is the BIG day!!!

I just checked and the flight is listed as being on time - amazing these days, especially for AA. Fran will probably still be a little drugged out when she gets here because Andrea sent some "happy juice" to dose her with - good plan, around ten hours is a long time in a carrier for a cat. The woman bringing her is a local Pharmacist so she knows what she's doing with the dosing. Fran will be coming to a wonderful 105 degrees Oklahoma summer, which is why we go to Cozumel in the summer - to cool off!

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Today is the BIG day!!!

Well Hobie, how's the newest member of your family?? How was her trip? Probably has jet lag this a.m. eh?

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Today is the BIG day!!!

Because two topics about this subject have been shut down here, I sent you a PM with a link to another forum where I posted the particulars and some pics, I'm not going to bother doing that here.

Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Today is the BIG day!!!

Hobie, would you mind doing that for me too.

Thank you,

Maria

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Today is the BIG day!!!

Hobie~

If you wouldn't mind...I'd love to see & hear about Fran too. Would you send me the link?

Thanks~

Debbie

Rockwood, Michigan
Level Contributor
694 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Today is the BIG day!!!

Not sure if this will work if it gets deleted but here is the link:

www.cozumel-hotels.net/yabbse/index.php…

NC
Level Contributor
204 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Today is the BIG day!!!

This is a perfect "HAPPILY EVER AFTER" story. THANK YOU for having a heart of gold to take Fran in! What a lovely story.......I can almost hear her purring. OK, I better go pet my BIG kitty or she'll be jealous I'm talking about your newest addition....

8. Re: Today is the BIG day!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 07:18