We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the occi grand pizza restaurant

PEI
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
the occi grand pizza restaurant

There have been several messages saying the roof top pizza restaurnat is closed. Has anyone been there lately? Is it open yet or do you know when it is to open.

My husband and I stayed at the grand 2 years ago and he loved the pizza......we are going again in Aprol.

Any information would be great.

Thanks

Rocketwoman

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the occi grand pizza restaurant

Cicopo was just there and said it was closed..It also was closed last year when I went..We were also there 2 years ago when it was open and loved it...

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,638 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the occi grand pizza restaurant

From what I heard it was open last Nov on a few days (a friend was staying there) but it was closed every day of my trip (Feb 13-20).

to
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: the occi grand pizza restaurant

Thats to bad. I have heard different resons as to why it is closed. One being low season. The other being renovations. We will be there Mar 20-27 and are dissapointed as we have heard along with the pizza being good its also a very nice place to sit and enjoy the view. I have the resorts phone number, I might give them a call.It just gives a resort a bad feel when you see parts of a resort closed for no aparent reason.

nova scotia
Level Contributor
199 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: the occi grand pizza restaurant

We're also there March20-27. Let us know what you find out.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
48 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: the occi grand pizza restaurant

cat16: We will there 4/6-4/13, if you could post what you find out, if you call, that would be great!!

nova scotia
Level Contributor
252 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: the occi grand pizza restaurant

Dont know if still open.

But stayed there in april 2007,and pizza was great ,hope still open.

This resort ie great,you will love it.

USA
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: the occi grand pizza restaurant

I was just there last week. The La Piazza restaurant on the roof is closed. However, at 9:30PM every night Los Olivos turns into a made to order pizza place.

USA
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: the occi grand pizza restaurant

Also, I should clarify that for those who don't know - Los Olivos is a restaurant in the Occidental Grand that serves Mediterranean cuisine from 6 - 9:30 pm.

to
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: the occi grand pizza restaurant

I was not able to get through this morning I will try again later today. La Piazza looks so nice, with the restaurant being closed is the seating area open with lights and are you able to take a drink up and enjoy the view?

USA
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: the occi grand pizza restaurant

Sadly no, the entire rooftop is locked off.