We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ever Rent a Car at Wyndham

kansas
Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ever Rent a Car at Wyndham

How much per day do they charge for a rental at the resort? Trying to decide if we should rent a car for the week or maybe just a couple of days.

Also do you go to Wyndham to check into Sabor?

Thanks

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
79 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ever Rent a Car at Wyndham

I e-mailed the resort and they sent me this:

We have a car rental inside to the hotel and they have different rates and cars. If you are member you have 15 % off for each vehicle.

They have a webpage this is : www.fiestacarrental.com also you can find a prices over there.

kansas
Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ever Rent a Car at Wyndham

Thanks I checked it out I think if we decide to rent the car may do it through Isis. Maybe we will see you there. We are there 4-25 through 5-2

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ever Rent a Car at Wyndham

I rented a car on the Fiesta Website...the rental car outfit at the Wyndam and they have never contacted me back. I have emailed them 6 times with no reply....even gave them my credit card info.

kansas
Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ever Rent a Car at Wyndham

Ok won't do that there!! Thanks

5. Re: Ever Rent a Car at Wyndham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 18:20