We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Cozumeleno

MA
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
El Cozumeleno

Ola Amigos',

Can anyone tell me if there are coffee makers in the rooms at the El Coz? If not, what is the earliest in the morning that Room Service can deliver? Gotta have the Java to get my wife and I moving! We have booked a Delux, Ocean View room at the beginning of Oct. Been to Cozumel 5 times but this is the first time staying at the El Coz. Hope it is as good if not better than previous resorts.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Burleson, TX
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Cozumeleno

I don't recall ever seeing coffee makers in the rooms. Not sure what time they start serving coffee. I think there's usually some by the lobby bar before 8:00. How long before 8:00, I couldn't tell you. But, ask me about tequila...

Gravenhurst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Cozumeleno

Been to El Coz twice, most recently November of last year. No coffee makers in rooms at that time.

Coffee out of a machine immediately next to lobby bar. Tastes absolutely horrible (subjective opinion obviously) but it got both eyes open.

I'd go back to the El Coz in a heartbeat.

John from Ontario Canada

Please don't swim with dolphins.

Gravenhurst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Cozumeleno

Forgot to add:

I think the coffee in the machine starts at around 6AM.

John from Ontario Canada

Please don't swim with dolphins.

California
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Cozumeleno

Hey UncleDaryl I'd like to hear more of this tequila you speak of

Burleson, TX
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Cozumeleno

Tequila is the nectar of the Gods (as in God, I'm never drinking again). Tequila will make you better looking, slimmer, more personable, a better singer, and loads more intelligent. Just ask anyone who knows me! I could go on & on, but you get the idea.

California
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Cozumeleno

Hmm I see. This what you call Tequila seems like the miracle medicine and you say it flows like water

Burleson, TX
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: El Cozumeleno

AND - It's free of charge if you stay at an AI. Unlimited - can you believe it? PLUS, it makes a great degreaser. I have absolutely no grease inside me.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: El Cozumeleno

So how early can we get tequila at the El Coz?

California
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: El Cozumeleno

I always get a glass to go at the end of the night so it's stitting there when I wake up in the morning. Who needs coffee makers

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: El Cozumeleno

but seriously when does the bar open cause we are those people that go to drink all day;)