We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antonio!!!!!

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Antonio!!!!!

Antonio---I just read that you might not be back at the dive shop at the El Coz when it re-opens???? They are crazy if they don't put you back where you belong. There are lots of people who stay at the El Coz because of you....me included. You are very trusted and very valuable to the tourists. I hope the powers that be (whoever that is) come to their senses when they re-open the dive shop. In the meantime, I hope you and your family will survive this financially. Me and the Lighthouse Lady are keeping you in our prayers.

Oklahoma Chick

The Original Salsa and Salsa
Cooking Classes, Sightseeing Tours
Tours Plaza - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Safe Tours Cozumel
Scuba & Snorkeling, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Archaeology Tours
Wild Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
29,091 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antonio!!!!!

A polite email or phone call to the hotel manager noting your points may be helpful.

Kent, Wa.
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Antonio!!!!!

DITTO!!!!

Is this some kind of cruel punishment?

The (dive guy) from ocean tours is part

of the WHOLE experience @ El Coz.

Although I know you will be where your

most needed. Cause thats the kind of guy

you are. I still hope to see ya in

Feb. though mi amigo. Ray

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Antonio!!!!!

Hi All: I appreciate the vote of confidence but please do not make any calls to anyone or send emails, please. I am not one for every burning bridges and like for ammicable resolutions. Calling or emaling would agravate an already tense situation, I ask you to please not do anything like that.

As much as I appreciate everyone's concern, I do not believe this forum is for discussing my personal life, and do not want to abuse our kind hosts.

Please email me privately if you'd like.

Thanks,

Antonio

antomadra@yahoo.com

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Antonio!!!!!

Ray from the pic I thought it was you, but the name Bob threw me off. I just sent Lynn a reply.

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Antonio!!!!!

Don't worry I had no intention of calling or emailing....I may be blonde, but I'm a little smarter than that!! I just wanted you to know how valuable you are to those of us that stay at the El Coz.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,637 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Antonio!!!!!

I just ant you to know valuable you are to all of us. Your very honest evaluation of each & every subject you reply to is highly informative. NOW go write that book in your spare time, it will be a best seller. Larry.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Antonio!!!!!

Perhaps Antonio is like some of us..Creative people tend to be more free spirited..His passion for diving will just relocate..This is not the first place he has worked..Good luck in whatever you choose!!