We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palace Travel Questions

North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Palace Travel Questions

How long does it take to get to the PLAYACAR PALACE WYNDHAM GRAND RESORT in Playa del Carmen from the Sun Palace?

Do you know if you are staying at the Sun Palace if you can hang out there for a day??

How Long does it take to get from PLAYACAR PALACE WYNDHAM GRAND RESORT in Playa del Carmen to the Ferry??

Ferry is 45 minutes correct??

How long from Ferry to Cozumel Palace??

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Palace Travel Questions

I can't help with any mainland distances, but from the ferry pier to the Cozumel Palace it is about a 15 - 20 min walk or a 3 min cab ride. You should post this question on the Playa del Carmen forums for mainland travel info.

ds2
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palace Travel Questions

The Playacar Palace is about a one-block stroll from the ferry that runs between Playa del Carmen and Cozumel.

Palace Resorts has a "stay at one, play at all" policy, so you should have privileges at both the Playacar and the Cozumel resorts if you're wearing a wristband from Sun Palace. I don't think the affiliation with Wyndham at Playacar would affect this but I'm not certain.

Edited: 09 February 2010, 00:03
Sw Ohio
Level Contributor
893 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palace Travel Questions

It's about 1.5 - 2 hours from Sun Palace to Playacar Palace. You can definitely hang out at the Playacar Palace if staying at the SP...the new marketing arrangement with Wyndham does not affect this at all.

4. Re: Palace Travel Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2010, 08:17