We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latest picture update

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
Save Topic
Latest picture update

Just added about 75 pics of todays re opening celebrations

www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html…

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Latest picture update

Antonio,

Amazing pictures. I liked the sign at the Coral Princess, my favorite hotel in Coz. Only one I've stayed at so far.

I do agree with you where you say that you have been able to recover faster than us in the so called "1st World". I guess the difference is self reliance. Here the victims wait for the government to help them out. And while they wait they do nothing to improve their own lot. While the Mexican People, take care of family and friends and when they are done they they go onto help complete strangers. Something you don't see enough of here.

Congratulations to ALL on an AMAZING recovery. Hope to meet you on my next trip to the Island of Cozumel.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Latest picture update

Antonio~

Amazing photos, gave me chills down my spine to see how determined Cozumel & it's residents have been to make a speedy recovery. The party celebration was well deserved...I hope fun was had by all.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
328 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Latest picture update

Antonio,

Thank you for the photos and all of your insite regarding Coz. Can't wait to come down in the next month or so.

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
990 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Latest picture update

Antonio, thanks for all the up-dates and photos.I truly wish all you folks well. Hope to see you soon.

Claude Dill

p.s.

have you seen our friend Gabriel?

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Latest picture update

Gabriel, is that the piano man? If so I saw him in town the other day going into a store, looked normal as usual.

What do you think of your May predictions now Claude?

st catharines...
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Latest picture update

Antonio

I'm sorry but I've tried to look at your pictures but I can't seem to get in.I'm also a computer illiterate so it takes an novel with step by step instructions for me to figure anything out. So please help me.We are a large group that wanted to come to Cozumel for March break but am unsure of the conditions so any info will help. Thanks

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
990 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Latest picture update

Antonio, I know that you know who I am. I have talked with you many times at the El Coz. Gabriel Diaz is a local fisherman, that you said you knew when I asked you in May. As far as the May prediction, let's let it be. The folks there have done a great job there, and I simply wanted to thank you.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Latest picture update

whatshavefun: you have to copy the whole address, and then paste it in your browsers address window, there should be a "View as Guest" option, really El Coz will be like new next year, even better than before after a complete makeover..

Claude: I haven't seen Gabriel, but from posts on other boards I gather he's ok...

cozumelmycozumel.com/BoardDCForum1/…