We are a group of 8 going, my wife and I, our 4 kids 3months-5years, and then my buddy, and my mom. We went to the resort 3 years ago, without kids, but a lot has changed since then, like no self serve corona keg :(. Looking for some info from those who have gone there in the last couple of weeks:
1. have they fixed the jacuzzi yet?(every night used to sit in the nice hot water, and then brought us drinks from the pool bar up until 7 or so, was great)
2. anyone get to experience the kid fun, waterpark, kids clubs, kids staff, etc.? Hours?
3. Is there anywhere close to the resort to go shopping, walks, etc?(when we went there 3 years ago, never left the resort)
4. Anyone else going there during the same time as us with small kids? (three oldest are girls)
5. Looking to buy alchohol at duty free on the way out, what were the best deals you saw (mainly looking for rums)
6. Anything else we should know?
thanks so much everyone,
GrantEdited: 23 March 2010, 19:16