We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On a lighter note

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
On a lighter note

Our 3 mexican dogs that we adopted from The Cozumel Humane Society seem to really enjoy AC . It is 31 c with a humidex of 37c. They loved the snow. Go Figure. Before this gets deleted by the TA censors I will say that helping this great cause is both rewarding and easy.

St. Louis,MO
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On a lighter note

You're nothing but a big tease;) I want pics! I think it is great what you are doing and someday would love to do more to help out.

Arctic Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On a lighter note

Looks good on you PedroNewmarket...

Safe Travels..jimmy

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
373 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On a lighter note

Yes.....pictures please! We would love to see how the dogs we fostered are doing!

Rockwood, Michigan
Level Contributor
694 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On a lighter note

we just got back from Cozumel on Saturday. It was a great trip, did a lot of things, saw a lot of stuff....

And went to this AWESOME PLACE called the COZUMEL HUMANE SOCIETY.... and WE ADOPTED A DOG!!! best thing we ever did...

His name is DIEGO!!!

and on a side note. I have a soft side under the seat travel carrier I need to get back if anyone could bring it back pm me, and I will mail to you... I am in US, so probably needs to be mailed with in the US...

Freeport, Illinois
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: On a lighter note

jgrzembs,

I'm in northern Illinois and am going to be on the island July 1st , I could take it down for you..

How big is it?

Bill

Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: On a lighter note

Well done, Pedro. I think what they are loving is the new home and affection you have given them. Lucky dogs.

Maria

Rockwood, Michigan
Level Contributor
694 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: On a lighter note

Thanks, I will post a pic for you to see it