We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aura resort in cozumel

Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Aura resort in cozumel

Me and my husband are planning on staying at the Aura in July. We have been to Cozumel numerous times and LOVE IT, we are both divers. Could someone please tell me a good room to request on a top floor, we would like a quite room with a nice size balcony. Thank you for your time. Also, we will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary, does the Aura have any extras or specials for your anniversay, just curious. Once again any info would be great.

Houston,TX
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aura resort in cozumel

We are leaving for the Aura on Thursday to celebrate our anniversary. I've been trying to get the same type of info and haven't been very successful. I will report back next week and hopefully have some good info for you. Today I sent room request. I hope we get a huge balcony close to the ocean. Will let you know.

Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aura resort in cozumel

How do you go about requesting a room? do you have their e-mail address? if so could you please give it to me. Thanks you for your help.

Worcester, MA
Level Contributor
94 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aura resort in cozumel

I have corresponded with staff at the Aura using this email address reservas@islandercollection.com.

Hope this helps...

:)

Presho, South Dakota
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aura resort in cozumel

We were at Aura in April & stayed in room 1232. We had a perfect ocean view. The balcony off the bedroom was the normal size. It had a small wooden table & chairs. On the roof we had a pool with another bathroom and lounge chairs.

The only bigger balconies I remember were over the Isola Resaurant & under the Brisas Bar. I'm not sure how much shade they had & might be noisy.

Houston,TX
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aura resort in cozumel

We just returned and stayed in two different rooms. The first night a lap pool room wasn't available so we had a regular room (better than just regular though). We were in Room 1027 - it was on the lobby side and had a huge balcony (I mean huge!) It had two lounge chairs and a little table. The only problem was that you really share the balcony with two other rooms. There is a very low wall that divides them but they are not private. The bed sat back in the room which was fine and there was not a bath tub. The view was beautiful. Our second room, a 3rd floor lap pool room, was 1133. It was perfect. The view was absolutly amazing. You could see the beautiful water and sunsets from the bed, the bath tub, almost anywhere in the room! This room was smaller but had the upstairs deck. I went in rooms 1132 and 1134 too. They were good too. The staff was very nice when we checked in and were very helpful in making sure I was happy with the room. The 3rd floor rooms on the lobby side had smaller balconies but they had day beds on them. They looked nice too. It wasn't noisy on this side. Send email and let them know what you want. Send me email if you have any questions.

Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Aura resort in cozumel

Thank you Lisa for your report. We would like a room where it is less noisy and would like a room with a bathtub. What would you suggest. Did you request another room? How was the resort itself? We cannot wait to go. Also, do you have to dress up to eat in the restaurants in the evening, I mean as far as men wearing dress pants? Any hints you can give me would be great.

7. Re: Aura resort in cozumel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2010, 05:16