We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passing the Hours!

USA
Level Contributor
915 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Passing the Hours!

We are down to mere hours now...like 67! I am so ready to leave all this rain in Oklahoma. Hoping for some sun in Cozumel...But rain in Cozumel beats the heck out of rain sitting at my desk any day!

Someone post some pictures!! I need a fix!

texas
Level Contributor
198 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Passing the Hours!

I agree, we leave Thursday, can't wait, my kids are letting me now how long daily.

USA
Level Contributor
915 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Passing the Hours!

where are you staying?

texas
Level Contributor
198 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Passing the Hours!

Allegro

Tulum, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Passing the Hours!

I live on the mainland inland from Tulum. So the weather although similar is not identical. So you know, it's in the 90's outside with nice sunshine and puffy clouds. Even inland we are getting a nice breeze. So know that you won't likely be getting days on end of rain. If it rains, likely it won't be all day and maybe only at night. The weather is hot and wonderful! Enjoy your visit to Cozumel. I'm due for a visit myself.

USA
Level Contributor
915 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Passing the Hours!

I love hot and wonderful weather.

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
249 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Passing the Hours!

I'm excited that you are going to the Allegro, I've to wait until October but am interested to see how your stay was please post a review. I've been to the Wyndam twice and trying Allegro for the first time. I know the area is great and I will be renting a car to get to the other side. Amazing difference in the ocean East and West side.

USA
Level Contributor
915 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Passing the Hours!

Only 2 hours till we head to the airport. The whole house is still awake...It's going to be a long day of traveling with 1 hour of sleep. I hope adrenaline kicks in! I can see a very earlly night in Coz for this crew!

8. Re: Passing the Hours!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2010, 05:17