We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Palancar Beach Club Question

miami
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Playa Palancar Beach Club Question

After reviewing all of your responses I am leaning towarda Playa Palancar. I have not been able to find a website for playa palancar.

Couple of questions? Is there a flat entrance fee? If we want to have food and drink use and use of chairs and palapas what can we expect to pay to use the facilities? Of course I know that we would have to pay for our food and drink seperately?

Is food at the restaurant reasonable?

ds2
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Palancar Beach Club Question

Entrance is free and they expect you to eat and drink while you're there using their facilities. Food is reasonably tourist priced but not outrageous (this is a popular place with the locals, too)., well prepared, and servings are generous. Not 5-star but very nice and relaxed place. Showers available for rinsing off after you swim in the ocean.

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Palancar Beach Club Question

I don't think they have a website but you can google it and get lots of info.. here's a little info

http://cozumelmexico.net/Playa_Palancar.html

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa Palancar Beach Club Question

Try the seafood soup it is fantastic. This is by far our favorite beach club on the west side.

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa Palancar Beach Club Question

I just read where they don't have hardly any chairs to lay out in, is this true?

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,670 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Playa Palancar Beach Club Question

It is one of our favorite beaches. DS2 accurately described it. We have never not been able to get a chair or chaise lounge. They also have covered and screened dining.

For pics, click here and then the right hand button. Be sure to look for the crocodile in the lagoon behind the lot.

…google.com/NahHaCozumel/…5129564949386697714

6. Re: Playa Palancar Beach Club Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2011, 06:18