We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October at the Allegro

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
233 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
October at the Allegro

Going October 9 - 16 why does time move so slow here and so fast there? Got beach fever any one else?

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,163 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October at the Allegro

Ehhh...I don't want to rush it. We'll be going in October too, but this is the first actual summery summer we've had in 3-4 years. It's been grim the pat few years.

Ft.Worth Tx
Level Contributor
427 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: October at the Allegro

I was at the Allegro a couple of years ago in October. It was perfect, it felt like you had the resort to yourself. Occupancy must have been 10 - 20%. Very peaceful and quiet. Weather was perfect too.

Hope you have a good time.

New York
Level Contributor
198 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October at the Allegro

You think you have a long time to wait...I have to wait until March 5 to be there. We purchased our air in May so are anxiously awaiting our trip. Please post some info upon your return so we can know what's going on there.

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
233 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October at the Allegro

I will post a review when we return. I am looking forward to being in this area of Coz again. Have been twice the the Wyndam/Reef Club and loved it there this place is just down the beach.

Edited: 25 August 2010, 21:22
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: October at the Allegro

We leave September 11. We are staying at the Grand. I will post my review.

6. Re: October at the Allegro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2011, 06:52