We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EZ Rent a Car

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
236 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
EZ Rent a Car

I booked a car through EZ and the pick up location say call for company shuttle. I don't want to get pulled into some timeshare meeting with the sales people pretentding to be with companies. Does any one know what to do and where to directly go to make this call for the car? Thanks for any help.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EZ Rent a Car

I have found that their prices are great, compared to the "main line" rental companies. Is there a catch?

Has anyone rented from then before?

Is the shuttle thing a pain or is it worth it to rent from someone that is right at the airport

New York
Level Contributor
198 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EZ Rent a Car

Is EZ the only name? Or does it go by Executive or Ace? Where do they claim to be located? I have had some experience but want to be sure we are talking about the same company.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EZ Rent a Car

Here is a link to the site for Cozumel

http://www.e-zrentacar.com/Locations/Cozumel/

New York
Level Contributor
198 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EZ Rent a Car

OK, I have rented from them 2 times before. Their prices are very reasonable BUT watch your credit card slip when you return home. Each time they have overcharged me by $20-$50. I had to provide my charge slip from Cozumel to my credit card company & they deducted the over charge & sent correspondence to E-Z. They are directly across the street from the airport w/i walking distance. I would rent from them again only bec they are the only ones, I believe, that rent 7 passenger vans which was what we needed. Also, be careful of TS people in airport claiming to be from the car rental plazces, they are NOT & will try to give you a ride. My opinion, is walk across the street yourself. Any other questions, please ask.

5. Re: EZ Rent a Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2011, 06:17