We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

50 university grads looking for AI?

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
50 university grads looking for AI?

Hey:

50 university grads, ages 22-25.

May 15, 2011---AI resort.

Looking for great beaches, food, and lots of drinks!!

Also, has to be a real party place atmosphere.

Any ideas or thoughts??

thanks,

Taly

texas
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 50 university grads looking for AI?

You'd be happier in Playa Del Carmen.

Grand Rapids
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 50 university grads looking for AI?

Have you thought of Cancun or Playa Del Carmen? I am afraid you will find it very boring if you are looking to really party in Cozumel compared to those two.

Not that you cant have a great time, just no comparisons because of the bars, hours, and AI's lifestyles...

Art

Grand Rapids
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 50 university grads looking for AI?

Looks like they are spamming a few other sites looking for that special party place. Which I agree with, but I am afraid Cozumel wont be to your liking compared to those others. Personally, I would do Playa Del Carmen because of 5th ave and all the bars and restaurants available by walking. Pedestrian only avenue.

Enjoy taly!

Art

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,830 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 50 university grads looking for AI?

Take a pass on Roatan, too!! Yawn!!!

Grand Rapids
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 50 university grads looking for AI?

The part I agree with which I mentioned a couple post ago is the OP posting this on all the boards they are interested in. Yes, Roatan from what I heard is also yawn city. I still think they should hit Cancun, PDC, Cabo, or Key West...

texas
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 50 university grads looking for AI?

Wonder where they'll go? We'll never know. Fifty folks will be alot fun, alot of memories made.

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 50 university grads looking for AI?

Hey Taly! Haven't seen you post on this forum in about 5 years. Good to hear from one of the old timers.

The El Cozumeleno can be a party place at times and would be a good choice if y'all choose Cozumel.

The Gran Caribe in Cancun is upscale and caters to young people. It was full of recent High School grads in June when we were there...so much so that we moved to the Royal next door.

The Riu Cancun is also an upscale AI that is party tolerant. It is also within walking distance to all the clubs in the party zone.

8. Re: 50 university grads looking for AI?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2011, 05:18