We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Club Comparison

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Club Comparison

I know some of you have a Beach Club Comparison done already. We are staying non AI this time, and will be hitting those. I know people have the pros and cons of each or the amenitiies of each already organized. I would love to see it. We will be down there Dec 22-29. I am so excited! Thanks in advance, Christy

texas
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Club Comparison

What do you want...sandy beach? Pool? Good snorkeling? Where are you staying?

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Club Comparison

We are staying at Casa Mexicana and have been to Coz about six times. We have always stayed at an all inclusive and usually only ventured out for one day during our stay. This time we will be going to the beach clubs everyday. I would like a comparison for the beach clubs with the amenities and costs for admission for each. I know someone has it because I have seen it before, but don't know who.

We have been to Chankanaab and Planacar. We definitly like to snorkel, but like beach and pools too. A variety is best.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,904 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Club Comparison

If you meant Cozumel beach bar comparisons and reviews from around the island, we keep one here for free downloads. It is a pdf file.

There should be a newer version on-line soon so check back later.

Scroll down to the Beach Hopping headline and click on the link.

cozumelcondominium.com/activities-in-cozumel…

Grand Rapids
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Club Comparison

The ones I would try first would be the trio of Paradise, Playa San Fracisco, and Carlos Charleys beach clubs. You can do all three together and pick the one that you truly like. PSF has a swim up pool that I love with good nachos and quesadillas, and I heard Paradise is building or has built a pool? Carlos Charleys has live music which you can hear from the other two. I have never paid a thing when going to PSF beach club because we buy food and drinks from them. I think that is the norm?

The nicest of the beach clubs I have been to, but the most expensive is Nachi Cocum. I loved it their, but prefered the others for fun (water toys) and cheaper drinks.

Have fun, and at the very least, try the ones suggested above.

Art

Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Club Comparison

Yep...Paradise Beach has added a new addition that includes a rather large swimming pool. It's not totally finished yet, but their website says it will be ready before Christmas. :o)

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
481 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Club Comparison

Don't discount Buccanos at the Club Cozumel Caribe north of town, though it seems their prices have gone up recently.

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach Club Comparison

My family just got back about a month ago from Nachi Cocom and we loved it there. Yes, its expensive but I felt we got our money's worth and the food was really good.

8. Re: Beach Club Comparison

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2011, 05:17