We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

underwater museum

oz
Level Contributor
4,470 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
underwater museum

Has anyone checked this out while scuba diving? Its by cancun, but it looks amazing from the website. I only know how to snorkel but if I ever took up scuba I would have to see this in person. Very beautiful.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,682 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: underwater museum

Read Christi's post here.

scubaboard.com/forums/cozumel/358951-visitin…

Ohio
Level Contributor
929 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: underwater museum

Just read this link on another site, cool video!!!

http://tinyurl.com/2vuooxg

oz
Level Contributor
4,470 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: underwater museum

I really love cozumel but I am thinking of staying on the mainland when I book my next trip . I would really like to see this and I still want to see the turtles at akumal and visit chichen itza. Maybe do 2 weeks one in akumal and one in cozumel !!!!!

The Colony, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: underwater museum

WW- last year we stayed a few nights in Isla Mujeres - a couple in Valladolid by Chichen and a few in Akumal and a week in Cozumel it was great.

This coming summer we are doing a week in Akumal and a week in Coz

Mentioned in this post
Isla Mujeres
Isla Mujeres
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Akumal
Akumal
Riviera Maya, Mexico
5. Re: underwater museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2011, 05:19