We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Ventanas de Cozumel Condos

New York
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Topic
Las Ventanas de Cozumel Condos

These look very nice but there are few reviews on TripAdvisor or elsewhere. Has anyone stayed there recently or know about this place? They're 3 BR/2BA so could work nicely for our family.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
548 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Ventanas de Cozumel Condos

These are beautiful condos that are about 1700 sq. ft. They are located one block from the ocean and 5 blocks from the square, one block off the airport road. They are a great location for anyone that wants easy access to the touristy area, but are tucked far enough away that you don't get all the traffic. There is a large central pool and the complex is gated. The reason you don't see much here is that most of them are privately owned and most rentals are to friends and families or are used by the owners through the winters.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,772 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Ventanas de Cozumel Condos

One of our Destination Experts lives there as well. I've driven past it on numerous occasions. It is a nice looking place and is 2-3 blocks off of the oceanfront. Look for the new yellow buildings.

ds2
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Ventanas de Cozumel Condos

Actually, the complex is one block from the ocean - it is the entire block bounded by Ave. 5, Calle 12, Ave. 10 & Calle 10. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about LV. As has been stated, there aren't many units available for weekly stays but the location is fantastic for vacationing if you don't require waterfront and the apts are beautiful and comfortable. Also caring service by the property manager & maintenance staff. And.... it's on the public bus route!

Edited: 13 February 2011, 14:59
Indy
Level Contributor
977 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Ventanas de Cozumel Condos

We have stayed there and thought it was great. Pm me with any questions. We are in Coz now having a wonderful time.

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Ventanas de Cozumel Condos

I have been inside a couple of units there and would not hesitate to book a vaca there if waterfront wasn't your priority. Very clean property and really nice pool!!

Kelowna
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Las Ventanas de Cozumel Condos

My husband and I have been here since Dec 1. until mid march ! It is an awesome complex. Condos are 3 bedrooms, 1600 sqt perfect for a family !

Close to everything, one block from ocean, 10 minute walk to plaza, 10 minute walk to Soriana super market !!

E mail me if you need more infos.

Kelowna
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Las Ventanas de Cozumel Condos

My husband and I have been here since Dec 1. until mid march ! It is an awesome complex. Condos are 3 bedrooms, 1600 sqt perfect for a family !

Close to everything, one block from ocean, 10 minute walk to plaza, 10 minute walk to Soriana super market !!

E mail me if you need more infos.

New York
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Las Ventanas de Cozumel Condos

Thanks for all these great replies - I'm convinced!

9. Re: Las Ventanas de Cozumel Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2012, 09:21