We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isis insurance

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
268 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Isis insurance

I did a search but couldn't find anything. I will be renting from Isis on my upcoming trip, wondering if additional drivers are allowed under the insurance included in the price or will it be an additional charge.

Thanks

Wyoming
Level Contributor
2,047 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isis insurance

We are renting from ISIS right now. The rate is $35 per day and includes all insurance. $450 deductible. Both my husband and I can drive. When we have rented from other places only one of us could drive unless we paid an extra per day fee. We are not picky about our car, but just be forewarned, the one we have and the other ones we have seen from them are very basic and very old. They have new paint jobs so they look better than they are. We have had no problems, but they do not have power steering(if that is an issue), they are stick shifts and the interior is not great. We would rent from them again as this car suits our needs. Have fun.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
268 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isis insurance

Ok, that's What I needed to know. Thank you.

Did you ever get your fish and chip fix?

Wyoming
Level Contributor
2,047 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Isis insurance

LOL, no. I do have one place to check, yet. We leave Sat. so it will be next year on Isla.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,695 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Isis insurance

When we rented from Less Pay, we could both drive for the one insurance price. Where did you rent from before, wyoben, that you had to pay the extra?

NH
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Isis insurance

We rented from both ISIS and Blueway last week and had no problems with either. Paid $30 US @ each. Not sure about the extra driver.

Rockport, Texas
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Isis insurance

Try the fish and chips at Kellys!!

ca
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Isis insurance

Does ISIS offer a $0 deducuctible? With an extra policy.

Anyone know the insurance rates for Less Pay.

Base rate is easy to find but any insurance details seems to be wait untill you get here for the fine details.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
268 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Isis insurance

I had contacted less pay back in Jan. asking about full insurance. Response I got was $15 extra per day over the rental rate. Rates were competitive, but opted against after reading some unflattering reviews. I've not read a single negative thing about Isis. A $400-500 dollar deductible is a risk I am willing to assume, finding out the insurance is no good after an accident is not a risk I am willing to accept.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
29,472 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Isis insurance

Thrift reportedly offers a zero deductible policy.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
268 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Isis insurance

I had contacted less pay back in Jan. asking about full insurance. Response I got was $15 extra per day over the rental rate. Rates were competitive, but opted against after reading some unflattering reviews. I've not read a single negative thing about Isis. A $400-500 dollar deductible is a risk I am willing to assume, finding out the insurance is no good after an accident is not a risk I am willing to accept.

Edited: 24 February 2011, 17:58