We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

Burleson, TX
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

Finally got a decent price! Trying Fiesta this time. Doesn't matter where, as long as I get to blow bubbles. Look out Coz! Daddy's coming 6/5 - 6/12. Restock the compressed air & tequila!

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

woot woot...beware in Junio, UncD on the rock!

Will expect a full trip report including pictures.

Cape Girardeau...
Level Contributor
365 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

Lots & lots of pics since Fiesta is where we are staying 9/9-9/23!!! LOTS of information!!! Have a blast!!!

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,696 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

"Woot Woot?"

You already there Jana?

Burleson, TX
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

Absolutely lots of photos - above & under water!

Lees Summit, MO
Level Contributor
482 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

Ok UncleDaryl, you gave me a bit of cr** when I posted that the summer airfare was killing me. You had no sympathy for me since we had just returned and were making plans already. Looks like the shoe is on the other foot and now I'm jealous of you! We still have not made our summer plans yet but I have been watching airfare daily. Blow bubbles for me, at this rate I will only be blowing them in the pool or in a cloudy lake! Can't wait to see pics!!! Now your countdown begins!!!

Edited: 07 April 2011, 20:08
Burleson, TX
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

I know, I know. But, we are down from an average of 3-4 trips per year to maybe 2. I'm thinking that all TripAdvisor regulars chip in and buy a 727. Maybe hire John Travolta to pilot it. Anybody else?

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
197 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

Hi UncleDaryl, we will be at the Fiesta Americana next week - 4/13 - 4/20. I will try to leave some tequila for you. I will give you a report when I return. Is this your first visit there? Most of what I read post-wise indicates the FA remains a great choice. This will be our second time there in 2 years.

Great idea about the group charter - sign us up.

Cape Girardeau...
Level Contributor
365 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

I have a friend in Flight Attendant school right now!!! She'll be looking for a job soon!!! So, there's a start on the crew....

Lees Summit, MO
Level Contributor
482 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

UncleD, we are in on the 727 if you can find enough people to chip in. I feel your pain, we had been going 3 times a yr and it looks like it will only be twice this year. BOO HOO! I know most don't feel sorry for us but the regs that have to cut back on their time in Coz will share our pain. Have a great time!!!

10. Re: Woo-Hoo! Trip Time!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 22:19