We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share a private van to Playa June 28th?

Monument, Colorado
Level Contributor
918 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Share a private van to Playa June 28th?

Looking for 1-3 people to share a private van from CUN to Playa or any stops along the way. Our flight (AA) lands at 7:15 p.m. so hopefully we can depart airport by 8:15 for the ride to Playa Del Carmen. With a stop along the way for beers at OXXO! There are four of us and we can get up to 3 more and split the $69.00, plus tip, for the van. For more info, e-mail me at bobbcoz@gmail.com

Retemrap

P.S.- Two passengers are my kids, (10 and 13) so more kids welcome. They cant wait for their 5th trip to Coz!

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Share a private van to Playa June 28th?

okay.. if you buy my ticket to CUN I'll gladly pay to share the van :-)

Grand Rapids
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Share a private van to Playa June 28th?

Good luck with this one. Late night flight with people wanting to stop off and grab some beers? Tick, tick, tick, tick...

This late, I would assume you would want to just grab the ADO, get to the ferry, and get to your resort/hotel and start the party. My opinion of course...

Art

Monument, Colorado
Level Contributor
918 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Share a private van to Playa June 28th?

If I have to pay full price for USA van....I will. And stopping for beers will depend on what time we actually get through customs and into the van. Gotta make that last ferry!!!

Grand Rapids
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Share a private van to Playa June 28th?

I guess the economy is alive and well in MN? Besides that, it is a late flight and most people will be on their dessert and night cap by the time you arrive.

Again, this proposition might be a tough one for you.

But since money is no object, USA will get you there faster than the ADO.

Enjoy

Art

P.S. Did you post this in the PDC forum? Might get more interest there.

P.S.S. Okay, I just read your PDC post. So you are on a budget. Whats the comparison cost between USA and ADO? Maybe you are going the cheaper way when all is said and done.

P.S.S.S. You are taking a chance putting your secondary email address on a public forum. Its not only spam that can get through when you do open it up and read responses. Just ask for a message to your TA account. Safer and easier.

5. Re: Share a private van to Playa June 28th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 09:17