We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cozumel my cozumel

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
cozumel my cozumel

I am trying to register on one of the forums on the cozumelmycozumel website. I have entered my user name and e-mail several times and it says it will contact me with a password. So far I haven't had any such message.

Anybody any ideas as to what's wrong? It asks you to contact the administrator if there's a problem, but I don't know how to do that.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
27,990 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cozumel my cozumel

See if this works:

careyandtonybasics@cozumelmycozumel.com

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,885 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cozumel my cozumel

I just went there and it says the forum is currently offline for maintenance, I'd wait a little longer then go back and try again. They could be having technical problems.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
441 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cozumel my cozumel

Look closer at the page that says closed for maintenence. It has a line to click on to take you to the new site.

Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cozumel my cozumel

sorry co-pilot that doesn't work either, and times out.

I'll try the forum again today and see what's happening.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cozumel my cozumel

I emailed Carey directly and asked her to contact you. She may be in transit today, so be patient.

-Tom

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: cozumel my cozumel

Actually, I didn't ask her to contact you, I just sent her the link to this discussion... Hopefully she'll post.

-Tom

Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cozumel my cozumel

Thanks everyone. I realized I have already registered on the forums (galvanized into action by Wilma) with another user name. So, with my split personality taking shape, I'll be BeCoz on this forum and Liverbird on the other.

Speak to you there! And here, of course.

Cozumel
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: cozumel my cozumel

Hi

I'm the webmistress of the www.cozumelmycozumel.com forums. You probably entered the wrong email address when you signed up. Contact me at careycsutton@cozumelmycozumel.com if you wish and I'll erase your user name from the list so you can start again.

Sorry you're having a problem.

Best Wishes

Carey on Cozumel

www.cozumelmycozumel.com

Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cozumel my cozumel

Thanks Carey, but I'm ok now using my alter ego and getting all the answers I need from your wonderful website.

Well done. What a fabulous resource.