We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's Sunday, which beach are you at??

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
288 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
It's Sunday, which beach are you at??

I am having a hard time figuring out which beach to go to. We are going to wait and go to the east side on Monday, but Sunday we are trying to figure out which beach to go to. We have only been to Nachi Cocum and Playa Mia in the past. Need ideas and suggestions.

adriancoz
Level Contributor
306 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: It's Sunday, which beach are you at??

if you want a relaxing one try Palancar, no charge to get in.

Sundays are pretty busy on the east coast as we local go there that day, then rest of the week you will see some traffic going on at the east by cruiseship people

there is also a beach club North called Mikes beach

and Passion island wich its nice too

Enjoy!

Adrian

Grand Rapids
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: It's Sunday, which beach are you at??

How long does the sun stay out in Cozumel these days? I see the post at 8:55pm, so that kindve threw me for a loop. I assume you are in downtown

enjoying all the music, food, dancing, etc.

If not, I would pick the closest one to downtown so you don't miss much.

Am I reading that correctly. Looking for a beach to got to on Sunday, heading to the east side on Monday?

Art

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
288 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It's Sunday, which beach are you at??

Yes, trying to find a beach to go to on Sunday on the west side. Will be there in 2 wks and trying to narrow a few things down.

Grand Rapids
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: It's Sunday, which beach are you at??

Okay, I get it. You are not on the island yet?

Sorry for the response. I am either getting senile, or I am just too tired to understand the original post.

Beach on the west side, go it. Beach or Beach Club? Snorkeling, or could care less? Give us some more info and we will throw more beaches and ideas at you than you will know what to do with.

By the way, Nachi Cocum is a good choice again for you. If you want toys, then one of the beach clubs south of NC. And if you want to snorkel, Planacar Beach would be a good starting point.

Enjoy, and let us know more.

Art

MinneSNOWta
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Alexandria
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: It's Sunday, which beach are you at??

My Sundays on the island consist of heading to Club Cozumel Caribe (last I know of, charging an entrance fee which gets deducted off your tab) around 10:30am. Beverages, lunch, snorkeling and soaking up the rays.

At about 3pm, either walk or drive just a little bit north to Playa Azul to listen to/dance to Aquino (salsa), more beverages and snacks, snorkeling if you'd like. On to Tiki Tok for Happy Hour 5-6pm, and either stay to catch the sunset from there or go to La Palapita or La Hach.

Back to the condo to get cleaned up and head into town for dinner and festivities on the square.

I love Sundays on the island!

The Colony, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: It's Sunday, which beach are you at??

sounds like a perfect Sunday Wineott - can't wait for my chance to do it !

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
288 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: It's Sunday, which beach are you at??

We do for sure want to do some snorkeling on Sunday. Thank you all for the suggestions. Sat last night for about 2 hrs looking at beaches on line. Hubby told me I am over thinking everything, we will wake up that day get a cab and go to beach, I need to quit over thinking it. lol

ft worth, tx
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: It's Sunday, which beach are you at??

We are suffering @ home just returning from our great trip there Sat eve. Hard to come back to reality. Hope u enjoy. We just had 8 awesome days there. We will not soon forget

9. Re: It's Sunday, which beach are you at??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2012, 06:18