We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

From Ft. Lauderdale- $173.

From Atlanta-$257.

That is round trip and includes taxes and fees, if you don't mind doing the bag drag or Maya Air on into Cozumel...it's a great deal.

Indy
Level Contributor
969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

Those are great prices. What were the dates you checked?

cozumel
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

Why don't you just go to Travel Zoo and check it out yourself for an answer?......seriously.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

I didn't check dates because I don't fly out of those places. Just thought I'd pass on the info. I'm not your travel agent.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,072 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

Wow a nice snarkey response again from Froglegs55. It was a legitimate question to a good piece of info you supplied.

I agree with OLdad from another thread froglegs55 is a more negative and cynical version of froglegs54.

Indy
Level Contributor
969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

Wow...

Betsy and Froglegs I am so sorry to offend you both so much. I have not used Travel Zoo before but on most websites I have used the prices vary by the date!

Seriously...

Edited: 02 August 2011, 20:02
cozumel
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

Junkie------of course the rates vary by the dates.......Frogs posted the site and I really don't see why she needed to go back to it to look up dates for you when you could do it yourself, ESPECIALLY since you don't seem to be from either of the departure cities she mentioned!!..........should she spend an hour or two looking up and posting ALL the deals with ALL the dates for you?.........I'm sorry but take the great info provided and then do your own homework.........what is so hard about that?............I dunno, but I see way too many lazy posters on here that could actually have their answers WAY faster by using google, etc..........rant done.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
356 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

betsyinczm: Bad hair day?

Seriously... :)

Indy
Level Contributor
969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

Hmmm....I don't recall asking her to look up any dates for me. I simply asked what dates she saw for those prices. If she didn't look at dates that is fine. I am really not sure why you are so upset but I guess that is your problem!

I do a lot of homework and enjoy doing my own homework. She posted some really good rates and I asked a legitimate question.

Feel free to rant all you want. (:

Connecticut
Level Contributor
966 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

Can't we all just get along???

Is everyone having a bad day???

If information is offered, questions are asked ... no harm ... thats what we are here on this forum for. :)

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: On Travel Zoo- air to Cancun.

Here is a direct link that should help

http://tinyurl.com/3oevl4k