We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mr. Sanchos

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Mr. Sanchos

Ok can someone clear it up for me about taxi prices to go to Mr.Sanchos from the cruise pier? Some says it $14 for up to 4 people and some are say $32.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mr. Sanchos

I would go with about $14, its only $20 from town to the Iberostar is which is a lot further of a distance than you are going. Of course the price can vary on which pier you come in on. Front Puerta Maya it should be around 14, but from the international pier in town it may be closer to $20.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
38 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mr. Sanchos

when i took a cab from the crusie port to Mr. Sanchos (2 years ago) it was $10-$15 each way.

3. Re: Mr. Sanchos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 20:16