We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Question, I promise

Issaquah, Washington
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Last Question, I promise

Ok, let me start by saying this board is amazing! You have helped me find happy hours, local cantinas, where to rent my car and even what type to rent!!! Thank you all!

As per my subject, my last question. I read in an older post about alot of beds in Hotels have firm to very firm mattresses. My wife, needs a softer mattress, so we usually pack a egg foam pad for her. Due to changes in airline baggage fees, I'd rather not take up the room in our luggage with the pad and was wondering if anyone might know if I can buy this on the Island. We would probably donate it after to a shelter or some other good cause as they are not that expensive, less that the $80.00 for an additional bag.

Thanks again, and my first drink will be to toast this board and all the great people.

Chuck

20 days 2 hours 9 minutes

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
942 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Question, I promise

I am sure Mega has them and your favorite waiter or room attendant would appreciate it when you leave.

Issaquah, Washington
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Question, I promise

CDILL

Thank you, that's what I mean about this board. 8 minutes for a reply......amazing!

Chuck

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,109 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Question, I promise

I hate real hard mattresses as well and I have asked hotels for an extra comforter to put under the bottom sheet. Try this if you can't find the egg crate, it helps.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last Question, I promise

Many of the hotels have egg crates available. You can email or call your hotel and ask. I'm sure a hotel of the calibre of CP will have them and Chedraui is right across the street if you want to buy one.

Edited: 24 September 2011, 19:53
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,109 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last Question, I promise

If you are at the Cozumel Palace the mattresses there were comfortable I thought. I didn't need anything to soften it when we were there. They will accommodate almost any request you may have.

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last Question, I promise

where are you booked at?

oz
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last Question, I promise

never mind I looked it up, your at the coral princess. I have been there , the beds are ok and they will bring you a topper if you ask. Enjoy your stay. Great snorkeling at this hotel !

Issaquah, Washington
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Last Question, I promise

Thanks and yes we are at the Coral princess! And I don't think that is across the street from anything except jungle and mosquitos, the state bird of NJ! The CP referred to earlier, was a different hotel.....I think

Chuck

Lake Geneva...
Level Contributor
666 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Last Question, I promise

Chuck...with 20 days left...I wouldn't be so quick to promise THIS as your last question. haha ;)

(speaking from experience...I always seem to find myself wanting to know more and more the closer the trip gets) Our trip is 33 days, 11hrs & 20mins away and it can't come soon enough!!

enjoy your time!

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Last Question, I promise

chuck, don't feel bad asking a question...or guilty cuz you think you've asked too many. Ask away, most people on here are really quite happy to help.