We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

curious about cozumel tours by johann and Sandra

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ogden, Utah, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
curious about cozumel tours by johann and Sandra

I am looking into this place wanted to know what people thought of them. Thanks

MinneSNOWta
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Alexandria
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: curious about cozumel tours by johann and Sandra

Several others have asked about them...guessing you didn't search. Try this link and pick a thread or threads. Should provide the info you need.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=66&geo=150809&scope=2&q=johann+sandra&s=D

copy and paste the url if nec.

Edited: 17 November 2011, 11:41
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,161 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: curious about cozumel tours by johann and Sandra

Good information in the link Wineott posted. In my opinion, much better to support the locals rather than an off island middle man.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
533 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: curious about cozumel tours by johann and Sandra

Johann and Sandra do not even live here. As Robert said, tehy are simply middle men who contract each tour out.

I can HIGHLY recommend Cozumel Turs run by a very sweet Canadian couple that lives here and runs their operation full time.

http://www.cozumeltours.com/eng/about.cfm

Ogden, Utah, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: curious about cozumel tours by johann and Sandra

Thanks for you help!!!

Dunnellon, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: curious about cozumel tours by johann and Sandra

My wife and I boooked a Jeep tour with them for 9-4-2012. We arrived on time and no one was there to take us. After 1-1/2 hours and several frantic & expensive phone calls, the tour operator was reached. We were told they had forgot and sent a guide who took us on an abbreviated tour. Upon returning home, I contacted Cozumel Tours By Johann & Sandra for a partial refund. After a brief negotiation, I finally received the requested refund. I suggest anyone using them, confirm bookings before leaving. I posted on their Facebook page, this info but they deleted it. I guess they cannot stand the truth.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,101 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: curious about cozumel tours by johann and Sandra

Well.

I booked the Jean Lafitte Pirate cruise through them, as they were cheaper than booking through the pirates themselves???

Everything went smoothly and communication was great. I wouldn't use them for something like airport transfers or car rentals, but I'd book the cruise through them again.

7. Re: curious about cozumel tours by johann and Sandra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 18:16