We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport taxi to IB

Springfield...
Level Contributor
45 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Airport taxi to IB

Has anyone recently taken an airport taxi to the Iberostar? Trying to get an idea how much it costs. I've read it's about $20 from IB to town, but can't find anything about cost from the airport and have read it is a different company that handles the airport taxi system.

Thanks in advance.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
45 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport taxi to IB

I just found the thread by Co-Pilot54 about this very subject...so never mind..thanks so much co-pilot54 for posting all this in detail with pictures!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
763 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport taxi to IB

so what would it cost Ozark? we also will be looking into a cab from airport to Iberostar, just curious what you found price wise?

Thanks

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
5,393 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport taxi to IB

Its 141.00 pesos per person in the Combi's $282 pesos divide by 13 lets say. Around 22USD. To get to town its 250 pesos each way taxi. 20 USD

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
763 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport taxi to IB

So figure $20 to town for a taxi then the ferry to Playa how much per person are we looking per cab/ 4 people. Just thinking if its worth going to Playa to spend a day at ?

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
29,091 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport taxi to IB

The shared van price reportedly went up from the prices I have in the Top Questions. I suspect that Dan has the correct/updated cost per person.

6. Re: Airport taxi to IB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2012, 10:19