We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cozumel English radio station - online!

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Cozumel English radio station - online!

If you haven’t already…check out the online radio station for “Cozu-holics! www.cozumelradio.net. A great way to keep up with what’s happening in Coz with news, island events, local ads and cool music to make you wish your toes were in the sand!

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
197 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cozumel English radio station - online!

Thanks! I will be checking this out.

And if you want a taste of what is going on in Grand Cayman, you can check out www.hot1041.ky. Excellent island and reggae tunes!

Orillia, Canada
Level Contributor
754 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cozumel English radio station - online!

Hola -

I'm listening to it now! Too bad it only appears to be "internet radio" instead of "over the air" radio. It would be really cool to listen to English radio on a stereo while on the island.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,225 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cozumel English radio station - online!

When we were at Coconuts, they had the radio on and it was in English--a classic rock station (or at least classic rock program during the time of day we were there) and the music selection was great. Can't remember how many times we all said, "Wow--great song!" Love to know what station that was for future reference ...

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cozumel English radio station - online!

DM it was probably XM Sirius radio at Coconuts. I love listening to cozumelradio.net at home and we also have it playing at our casa while we are on the island. That's how I heard about the chocolate factory tour :-)

5. Re: Cozumel English radio station - online!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2012, 10:16