We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finale wake-up :)

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Finale wake-up :)

Tomorrow afternoon we will be arriving at our "SUNNY" resort :) I am so happy....

Guessing between 2:30 and 3:00 we will be at Iberostar. So looking forward to the beach, ocean, palm trees. sunshine. food and drinks...just the whole tropic feel.

Up at 3:00 AM to get to get to the airport....off to a good night sleep and dreaming of sand dollar and star fish ....LOL

Disneychicks

Branson, Missouri
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finale wake-up :)

I'm dreaming of Eagle Rays and Splendid Toadfish, until I get to Cozumel Sunday ;-) Have a great trip!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finale wake-up :)

Why a toad fish ....I think that could cause a nightmare...LOL Buddeke...bet your sweet bippies I am going the enjoy this thoroughly :)

OH man...I just look up the weather for the next 10 days and there must be a rather huge glitch somewhere with the rain and cloud pictures .......right

DC

Branson, Missouri
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finale wake-up :)

Splendid Toadfish are awesome and only found on Cozumel's reefs. Do a Google image search, always one of the highlights of the trip:-) Weather looks a little cloudy, but warm and doesn't look like any Nortes through next Friday (that is always subject to change a week out...). The rain forecast usually looks worse than it turns out. No worries! Looks like we might get a good week!

Wyoming
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Finale wake-up :)

I get there Sunday, too. Wed isn't looking so good, but it is a lot warmer than where I am now!!! A little warm rain never hurt anybody!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Finale wake-up :)

Have a great trip & PLEASE let others know your opinion of the Iberostar. AND Splendid Toadfish are CUTE.

Branson, Missouri
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Finale wake-up :)

I'll be the portly gringo in the yellow shirt hanging out on the Square Sunday night with a big smile on my face. Can't wait to be back. Maybe a pizza at Mosaicoz....

;-)

Pinehurst, North...
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Finale wake-up :)

I despise you right now. Have a good trip.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Finale wake-up :)

Eyes r heavy this morning. But slept like a rock. Just waiting 2 board!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
652 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Finale wake-up :)

We have to get up at 3:45 a.m. to make our 5:50 flight out of O'Hare. I just printed our Boarding Passes! So excited! I have been a little bummed about the forecast (looks like rain every day) but try to remind myself of the time we went to Key West and it was supposed to rain every day and only did once and that was for 10 minutes! Any rainy day suggestions (besides barhopping, of course)?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Finale wake-up :)

We just landed in Atlanta . Grabbing a bit to eat and off shortly. If it rains I will be doing cocktails at the resort and walking in the rain !