We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Cozumel Caribe

Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
97 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Club Cozumel Caribe

Has anyone been to Club Cozumel Caribe? Will be staying in the north end and will probably visit Money Bar to the south at some point. Just wondering about this closer location. Thanks.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Cozumel Caribe

We went there for the first time last summer and loved it. They charge to enter but deduct the amount from your food and drink bill. Nice pool, pretty water, decent snorkeling and Buccanos has wonderful food. A big sandy area with shade and lounge chairs. You can Google Club Cozumel Caribe and Buccanos for pictures and menu.

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Cozumel Caribe

Only every trip to the island!

I prefer to go on Sundays when there are no cruisers.

North America
Level Contributor
616 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Cozumel Caribe

They have a really nice breakfast.. I have been there many times, as recently as mid-November, and we have never been charged an entrance fee.

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Cozumel Caribe

We love it there and usually go around 2:30 when the cruisers are leaving or as wineout pointed out on Sundays. The 100 peso entrance fee can be hit or miss. We take a collapsible ice chest and order a couple buckets of beer and they put it in our ice chest so it stays cold. :-). You will enjoy it!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Cozumel Caribe

We have been there a bunch, very nice and relaxing place to visit. We have been lucky and haven't been hit with the entrance fee yet, but others on the same day have.

texas/centro San...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Cozumel Caribe

I can confirm that the 100p is now charged full time. No big deal as Lynks siad bc it can be added tward your bill. BTW, they now have a new 'seasonal' menu insert.....fish and chips is omg gooooooog. The manager came over to tell us tha tthey are thinking about dinner a few nights a week and let us try one of the dinner apps on the house and it was good. I think that without the boat ppl this place would not be there. SO we deal with them till they have to go back to the ship or go on Sunday when it is locals only ;o)

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Cozumel Caribe

The entrance fee is a moot point...since they deduct it. We were there on a rainy day and had the place almost to ourselves...only 3 other tables.

Chicago Illinois
Level Contributor
479 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Cozumel Caribe

We go there everytime we are on the island also. The food is good, and the portions are large, so meals can easily be shared. It is a great place, especially on Sunday! Personally, I think their loungers are HARD though!

Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
97 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club Cozumel Caribe

Thanks all for your input. Hoping to explore the island beyond El Coz a little bit more. Now I'm very excited about visiting this place.

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club Cozumel Caribe

Mac I agree and always bring a couple of cheap Mexican blankets to cushion my lounger!