We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach day pass

Lubbock
Level Contributor
89 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best beach day pass

Arriving via cruise on 12/31/11 for the day....looking for a day beach pass that is all inclusive.... From research we have found Nacchi, Occidental Grand, and Presidente Intercontinental.... Nacchi is 100 for 2 and so is Occidental.... The Presidente is 140, includes a room, but is not all inclusive... It includes a 45 food and beverage credit.

Which would you recommend???? Any of these or others???!

Thanks.

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beach day pass

I might be a little biased in that I have only been to Nachi Cocom but it IS a beach club and not a resort. It is laid back and quiet, even if it's busy.

Presidente looks pretty amazing, do you want or really need a room during the day? I mean, a hotel room is sooo not where I would want to be during the day on the island but...???

Also, you are not locked into any of this stuff that is offered. What do YOU want to do? Just recently I talked a friend into renting a car and guided him around the island based on his likings for his first time there.

2. Re: Best beach day pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2013, 10:21