We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review should be up in a few days !!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
152 reviews
Save Topic
Review should be up in a few days !!

And of course after I hit send...my mind is racing about all the things that I did not add to my review :( Will add pictures at a later date...computer illiterate...have to get help with this !!!

Just have had too much time to be on TA....getting pulled in 100 different directions...that is my #1 thing about coming back from a vacation...I can really never come back to a relaxed environment :(

When on vacation mode...I am so much at ease....and then back to reality !!!

DC

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review should be up in a few days !!

Just to add a little more about trip ....They set up a Santa -land with all of he :"Star People"...and Santa came down the beach in a 4-wheeler decked out as a sleigh and had some wooded reindeer attached to it (and of course I had to get a little teary eyed)The Star friend had a large stage set up and a place for Santa to have his chair. This was great...then Santa called all of the kids named and they all receive a gift (via the parents). So many of us were running around with our swimsuits and Santa hats on ..this was just the best :)

To decorate our room we brought along window clings and inexpensive tree ornaments to hang around out side on balcony and on the patio doors.

Disneychicks

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,445 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review should be up in a few days !!

I sure hope you have photos to share.

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review should be up in a few days !!

Sounds wonderful .

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Review should be up in a few days !!

Yes, I definitely will add photos...to our review...just need a bit of help doing it...so may take a few days..

DC

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,445 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Review should be up in a few days !!

I don't know how many you can tie to a review but most of us share using Picasa Web Albums.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150809-i66-k16337…

Edited: 07 January 2012, 20:38
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
443 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Review should be up in a few days !!

What about diving? Did any of you try it?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Review should be up in a few days !!

We decided against diving this time....Our DD has to be 10 and she is only 9. May do some checking on learning how to do this in one of local facilities. DH did try it in the pool. He was fine with it...

DC

Montana
Level Contributor
652 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Review should be up in a few days !!

Just checked out your review - nice job! Hope to see your pics soon.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Review should be up in a few days !!

Very nice review...thanks. Sounds like you had a great time! Glad all was nice and as you expected. Santa hat picture is so cute.

I would like to make a comment that the Iberostar really should post a few signs asking guests to NOT feed the cats anywhere except the designated area. The Cozumel Humane Society has worked so hard w/ the resort in regards to their "Cat Cafe". You can read about it at www.humanecozumel.org/

Scroll down to the 4th story. Great idea!

You should not feed the fish either.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Review should be up in a few days !!

We saw the "cat cafe' located behind the pool....

The cats are free to roam the restaurants and resorts...this I do not have a problem with we have them roaming inside our home too !!!...but people that are not cat lovers may have a huge problem with this.

I know one thing my hubby got really upset about...for our Christmas dinner in the main buffet area..they asked him to go and put long pants on...well we did not bring any..because we were not planning to eating at the Mexican ala carte which requires long pant....his comment to the hostest...I can't wear a nice pair of shorts but cats can wonder around the dining room >>>> needless to say they let him in.

Will maybe try to get pictures up tonight !!!