We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife Suggestions in Cozumel

Toronto, Ontario...
8 posts
Save Topic
Nightlife Suggestions in Cozumel

My fiance and I are going to Cozumel on Saturday and want to know where the best places are for night life? We are both in our mid 20's. We want to be more around tourists than going somewhere with too many locals. We enjoy loud music and drinking! Suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife Suggestions in Cozumel

Viva Mexico right on the water front. Carlos and Charlies also on the waterfront.

Monument, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife Suggestions in Cozumel

Sr. Frogs, Carlos & Charlies and Jimmy Buffetts fit that description perfectly. Frogs is upstairs of C&C and Margaritaville is a short stumble south of there.

Have a great trip!

Toronto, Ontario...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife Suggestions in Cozumel

how much is a cab from El Coz? Does anyone know? Are there certain nights that are better than others?

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,969 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife Suggestions in Cozumel

Most places don't get cranking until 11 PM.

For Happy Hour bands, Red Eye is fun at the Money Bar on Fri and Sat, from 6-9 or so.

Love Cafe at Melgar and the Airport Road is usually good for a band. Ditto French Quarter.

It really depends on the day....but again, after 11 PM

Toronto, Ontario...
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife Suggestions in Cozumel

I guess it its the same as where I'm from. Although I have seen videos of bar tours during the day that looks pretty fun... unfortunately in the videos I have seen online the crowd looks to be much older than us. I know Cozumel is not like Cancun but we still want to party some nights.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
373 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightlife Suggestions in Cozumel

The late night places to go are Room Service, Dubai and Tequila 1.5. Room Service is on the water just south of Carlos n Charlies. Tequila 1.5 is next to Margarittavile. Dubai is 1/2 block east of 1.5.

Toronto, Ontario...
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightlife Suggestions in Cozumel

Thanks! I leave tomorrow so I'll check them out!

Pinehurst, North...
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nightlife Suggestions in Cozumel

Most of our partying goes on before the clubs get started up. That early morning sun in Cozumel gets us up and at it. That means breakfast, a long walk and the first XX of the day by 8am. I think our latest nights are Sundays

9. Re: Nightlife Suggestions in Cozumel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2013, 10:20