We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive for 30 somethings...nice beach and nice rooms.

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive for 30 somethings...nice beach and nice rooms.

We are trying to find somewhere in Cozumel that has a great pool, nice rooms with nice beds, and a great beach. I really want to stay at the cozumel palace but they don't have a beach. Where would you reccomend?

Maine, United States
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive for 30 somethings...nice beach and nice rooms.

Have you looked at Sabor? Adult only, nice beach, I have read the snorkeling is great right off the beach. This was our choice. A little further from town but we wanted a nice beach and adult only. I have researched and paradise beach club is right down the beach, Carlos and Charlies just a short walk and it looks like (I could be wrong) Mr. Sanchos is a bit of a walk down the beach too for a change of scenery if we feel we need it. Now if April could come faster LOL

connecticut
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive for 30 somethings...nice beach and nice rooms.

Absolutely hands down the Presidente - you can get good rates as a package on orbitz. Romantic, great service - not adults only but you would be lucky to see 2 or 3 kids your whole trip. TOP NOTCH service and cleanliness - I would suggest you rent a car from Isis, it would save you money from eating at Presidente restaurants - but they have the BEST beach and snorkeling of all hotels.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive for 30 somethings...nice beach and nice rooms.

BEST beach is at the Allegro, but it doesn't meet any of your other "wants"

wendell, ma
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive for 30 somethings...nice beach and nice rooms.

We'll be staying at the El Presidente starting Monday and I concurr Ct's recommendation. Be advised tho that it is not an AI, and the on-site restaurants are mediocre. But you get great rooms and location and an excellent sandy beach.

Dont waste money on an AI when there are so many awesome places to eat on the island. Rent a car or take a taxi to go to town for dining.

Katy Texas
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive for 30 somethings...nice beach and nice rooms.

Nice beds??? I haven't found a nice bed yet in Cozumel but I haven't stayed everywhere. El Prez was probably the best as far as beds go but not AI. If you drink alcohol, say 5 or 6 or more for each of you per day, the cost at El Prez will run you about $80/day without tip. That is just alcohol alone... Breakfast will be no less than $12/pp, unless they have some kind of online special going. Cheeseburger (just an example) was $14, 6 years ago. El Prez is costly but worth it, depending on perspective. After that stay I changed my perspective and learned that I am not in Cozumel for the bed or the food...

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive for 30 somethings...nice beach and nice rooms.

The beds at Blue Angel were actually more like the usual ones found in our homes. That said I really like a hard bed & if my room had a really soft one I'd have to put the mattress on the floor.

Glenside...
Level Contributor
192 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive for 30 somethings...nice beach and nice rooms.

The exclusive part of Sabor(the part with the water slides), has pretty nice rooms and nice beds. The water slides are fun and you'll have access to 3 different pools. If you want a really nice room and an amazing bed, stay at their sister resort Aura! The beach is great for snorkling, just bring water shoes to go in the water.

8. Re: All inclusive for 30 somethings...nice beach and nice rooms.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2013, 10:27