We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flame post section

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,107 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Flame post section

Hopefully this will be the place where people can criticize others' posts (or make fun of Texans), criticize things you don't like about Cozumel, etc and let the other post with an inaccurate subject drift away to the bottom of the archives.

Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flame post section

I couldn't agree more.

What most people seem to feel is that Cozumel is a great place and that the people are special.

So, why are we behaving on this forum like petulant schoolchildren? If the people in Cozumel, who work in the tourism industry, have to put up with us behaving like we are doing here, I pity them and they deserve every extra dollar they add to the drinks and services they provide.

I'd like to encourage everyone, especially the regular posters, to stop replying to the post that has got everyone hot under the collar.In fact just stop reading it and let it disappear.

I was just about to write a new post myself along these lines but since CoPilot got there first, I thought I'd jump on the back of his wagon.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
283 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flame post section

Well, I would like to vent...we, in MN, were just dumped on by a bunch of snow, and we won't be in Cozumel for another 5 days. That just isn't right.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,107 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flame post section

Just bumping up to move another down. My beef is hearing people say they are five days out when in five days I will still be here not knowing when I will get to run my white feet through warm Cozumel sand again. :)

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
328 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flame post section

Shouldn't it be "white feet with black socks"?

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flame post section

CO_Pilot54,

I can't believe what an insensitive and thoughtless person you must be. Imagine all the people now craving the tropics that just can't afford to go for reasons beyond their control. You're clearly a classless individual with no sensitivity for the less fortunate people around you. How dare you make me crave the tropics when no opporutunity to go is available.

I will never speak to you again. I'm through. Waaaa Waaaah, Waaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

C'mon people, we gotta spice this place up some if we're really going to call this a flaming post! Where's the fun!?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
328 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flame post section

Marcus8:

If you're looking for flaming posts, Puerto Vallarta would have more than several listed.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flame post section

;-)

Actually, I'm thinking I've had quite enough lately. Time to get down to some action and start harrassing cruise shippers and Texans.

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flame post section

Co Pilot & Marcus, let me know when either of you guys are going to be in Cozumel. I have some vouchers for free moped rentals that I want to send you guys.