We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

Has anyone ever used this service? Hubby and I want to have groceries at the condo when we arrive. Just want to know if they are dependable?

Thanks....M

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
441 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

I have heard nothing but good about them. They were used by someone on another board and they were very happy with them.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

Thanks Subabride!

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,844 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

I've use JC a number of times. Always on time. Sometimes there are translation issues in terms of what we call something vs. what it is called on the island, but even then we have never had a real issue.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

Is JC the same as To Lo Llevamos? I have sent two e-mails to them and no reply. We arrive next Wednesday and I would like to have my list send soon to a grocery delivery service.

cozumel
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

You are using the correct spelling in your emails? It is te with an E not to with an O info@telollevamos.com.mx Anything with mx in the address will more likely be in your junk mail folder so double check there.

Someone made a comment recently that they had just stopped the grocery store service, but I didn't regard the post as authoritative or I'd seek confirmation. There could have been an over load of clients around Christmas. I tried to call their local number after 9:00AM today, I didn't get an answer, but they could have been out shopping/delivering. I can try to call later. Double check your email address and folder as I have heard they usually were quick to respond.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

Thanks Jerry, I did go back into my sent e-mails and the address I sent it to did have mx at the end of the address so I resent it. I will wait a day or two to see If I get a response. Thanks again for you help.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

I received an response. "The delivery service is currently out of service".

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

Does anyone know of any other grocery delivery service on Cozumel? We won't be arriving until later in the day and hate the thought of taking the shuutle to the condo, dropping our luggage and then having to turn around and take a cab back into town for groceries. Thanks

Cozumel, mexico
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

I think Your Colzumel.com offers something similar. It might be just for their renters, but it couldn't hurt to check.

cozumel
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Grocery Deliver - To Lo Llevamos

Try Emily of Cozumel Chef, this is one of the services they offer.

cozumelchef.com/services/grocery-shopping/