We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
233 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Massage

Where would you suggest for a good professional massage preferably on the beach massage. Vacation in Cozumel and a massage on the beach, that's why I work so hard between trips.

Indiana
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage

I got a great message at bob marleys rasta bar on the wild side very professional it is a married couple that are certified and native to the island

Indiana
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage

I got a great message at bob marleys rasta bar on the wild side very professional it is a married couple that are certified and native to the island

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
233 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage

What did it cost you and for how long. I plan on several trips to the east side and that sounds great

ft worth
Level Contributor
977 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage

We got a great massage at the beach club at the punta sur light house, just right befor bob marleys bar...you do have to pay to go in there,,and i am sorry i forget what it was? I think it was like $5 a person..I am sure someone can correct me if wrong..its a neat place. you can check out crocodiles..you have to drive a bit down a narrow road thru the area but it ends up at a neat little out of the way beach..the beach is gorgeous!! Our massage was right on beach and was $55 for one hour..and was fab!

Indiana
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage

I think it was $55 for an hour. The message took place upstairs in a private area that was open in terms of you could see and hear the ocean and feel the breeze..it was a wonderful experience. It was very similiar to the kind of message you would receive in the States.

Cozumel,Mexico
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage

Paradise Beach also does massage on the beach.I have no idea of the cost, sorry-but it should be about the same as most beach clubs will be charging.I have heard it's a wonderful massage, with your choice of the amount of time you would like.Ex.-an hour or a half hour massage.Beautiful view,too!Enjoy Cozumel...You do pay a fee to enter,as with most beach clubs in Cozumel.It may be applied towards your massage,like they do with food,drinks.,etc.

July

wendell, ma
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Massage

I booked a massage for my gal pal with Sally of Barefoot Coxumel last week. Not on the beach but easy to find. She is a pro. 60$ Us/hour.

ft worth
Level Contributor
977 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Massage

Smiling028...I had no idea you could get a massage at Bob Marleys! We stop there every year, its usually our first stop when we tour around the island. All this time I have been missing out! Definately going to check it out this year!

Philadelphia,pa
Level Contributor
40 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Massage

Go to Anabel at La palpita beach bar across the street from Villablanca hotel.Great massage for $40.00 an hour.

Indiana
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Massage

For the last two years I've gotten a great message there. It's a married couple...that do the messages. He also does the henna tattoos. Very nice people. Great message!