We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hammocks and inexpensive Massages

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis
Level Contributor
993 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Hammocks and inexpensive Massages

Hi - Its been a couple of years since we've been to Cozumel. We usually head to Paradise Beach, Chakanaab, or across from the Villablanca.

I would like to try something different. Looking for a Beach with hammocks and inexpensive massages. We could either swim or go snorkeling, not that picky.

Any suggestions?

PL

Gatineau, Quebec
Level Contributor
685 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hammocks and inexpensive Massages

Hi piratelady,

This place might be what you want...

http://www.clubcozumelcaribe.info/

Have fun in the sun,

Lyne

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hammocks and inexpensive Massages

Playa Corona has all of the above.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
993 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hammocks and inexpensive Massages

Thank you Lyne, not sure if they would let us hang out at their hotel. We're just visiting for a day this time.

Thanks froglegs!

PL

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
373 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hammocks and inexpensive Massages

You CAN hang out at Club Cozumel Caribe for the day! They have a great restaurant, clean facilities, snorkeling, sandy walk-in beach, hammock area, and on-site massages. If you are charged a $10 per person entrance fee it will be deducted from your bill at the end of the day.

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,023 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hammocks and inexpensive Massages

CCC also has a nice pool and you can rent your snorkeling equipment (and kayaks I think). Be sure to keep the little ticket they give you when you arrive (if they charge you the $10) because you will need to give that to your waiter to have him deduct it from your final bill.. They don't automatically deduct it - you have to remember to give that to them.. speaking from experience LOL

Texas
Level Contributor
533 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hammocks and inexpensive Massages

I love CCC! If only they would get cushions for their lounge chairs. I would gladly pay extra.

Rockport, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,023 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hammocks and inexpensive Massages

Crunch we always take our Mexican blankets and put them on the loungers :-)

8. Re: Hammocks and inexpensive Massages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2013, 10:29