We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre Carnaval activities

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pre Carnaval activities

Went down to Parc Quintanna Roo to see what was happening. The kids, teens & young adults were having a great time plus the stage had a good crowd watching the show.

https:/…PreCarnavalActivities2012

For those who don't know where the park is it's between the Mega & Chedroui, across from El Cantil north or kiddy corner to Margaritaville

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,062 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre Carnaval activities

Great pictures Larry, thanks for posting.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
903 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre Carnaval activities

Lovely photos, looks like a lot of fun! One of these days I'm gonna make there for Carnaval, the only thing holding me back in Feb are the Nortes.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
374 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pre Carnaval activities

Great photos! Of course I had to go through each and every other folder and photo from your recent trip as well! Amazing shots.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pre Carnaval activities

Just trying to share the good times & tease those who are close to heading down.

MinneSNOWta
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Alexandria
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pre Carnaval activities

Larry, how long are you there? Can you join us for Tip the Island? Or something else...several arriving this week on various days :)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pre Carnaval activities

Sorry but our flight home is Wed afternoon. When we planned the trip for us plus friends the airfare during Carnaval was much higher so we voted to skip it this trip.

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pre Carnaval activities

Nice pictures, Larry!

Elletek, nortes always kept me away this time of year also, but I've always wanted to go to Carnival, plus see the spotted eagle rays, that aren't there in the summer months. So, I'll be "donning" an extra wetsuit for these dive trips. I've always been in search of the seaturtles (my favs), but I just have to see the spotted eagles. Of course, one never knows what reefs they'll be zooming on...that's the downside. Everybody wish me luck on those, please.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
903 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pre Carnaval activities

OF I went once in Feb and Norte was present the whole time (stayed at El Coz). The wind was so fierce it was blowing the waves up the malecon and splashing across the street to the buildings. I only got in the water twice at El Coz and the waves knocked me over so decided to do a day trip to Akumal to swim with turtles and eagle rays there. I notice it's much cooler in Coz than the mainland during winter months.

9. Re: Pre Carnaval activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 10:22