We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concierge Level at the Palace?

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
935 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Concierge Level at the Palace?

Does anyone know if this is a special block of rooms? If so, what floor are they on?

Or is it just the regular Junior Suites with upgraded amenities? If so, can't most of those amenities be purchased anyway with the resort credits?

Gracias

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
885 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concierge Level at the Palace?

Those rooms are a bit larger and there are several on some floors. Ours was on the third. To me, it is worth the up-grade.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
845 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Concierge Level at the Palace?

From our research the Concierge Level will be adults only? Not sure how that would work but I did read that last fall.

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Concierge Level at the Palace?

Yes, the concierge level has the same rooms but supposedly with upgraded amenities.

When we were there the Concierge Level was the top floor, but apparently not the enitre floor. The rooms are exactly the same as all the other room sizes and they have jacuzzis in the rooms. Of course as in a lot of hotels the corner rooms are larger and the ones by the elevators are larger on every floor. The balconys are bigger on the ones by the elevators. This does not include the street view rooms, as I have never seen these. The loft rooms are also different as the downstairs is a little smaller than the other rooms due to the staircase. But then you have the upstairs bedroom.

Supposedly the liquor is now different on the concierge level, but we always had good liquor in the cabinet when not paying for that "level" I think someone said the toiletries are different. They have biosilk in the "regular" rooms.

I never saw the point in paying for the concierge level with points or with cash either one as we like the level. We do not particularly like the top level. The next one is fine and just as good of views.

Never heard of anyone having the concierge level on the 3rd floor, unless the top floor may have been full and they just supplied the same amenities. But I have stayed there enough and been in enough rooms to say that overall the rooms are the same.

4. Re: Concierge Level at the Palace?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2013, 10:17