We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Americana

5 posts
Save Topic
Fiesta Americana

Going to the Fiesta Americana in March. How are the standard rooms?

Meridian
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta Americana

We stayed for a week last year and are headed back in 2 weeks for stay number two. Rooms are simple and clean. We were very pleased with our 5th floor room. We even had a safe in our room last year. We are easy going laid back travelers so clean and simple fit us perfect!

Sunsets from the balcony are spectacular!

Edited: 20 February 2012, 00:38
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta Americana

Awesome! That's what I want to hear.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
903 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta Americana

I enjoyed the standard room for two weeks, here is my trip report with lots of photos.

Part1 …blogspot.com/2011/04/cozumel-spring-trip-re…

Part2 …blogspot.com/2011/05/cozumel-spring-trip-re…

Part 3 …blogspot.com/2011/05/week-2-part-2.html

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,354 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiesta Americana

Bump

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
404 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fiesta Americana

Thanks for bumping this up!

Cape Girardeau...
Level Contributor
365 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fiesta Americana

We've stayed there 2 years in a row & are heading back again in October. Absolutely love the locations, resort & the wonderful snorkeling along the shore. Rooms are basic & very clean. 204 days & counting!!!

7. Re: Fiesta Americana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 06:16