We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Springfield...
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

Mr sanchos looks nice but seems to have seeweed in it. looking for that perfect turquoise color for photo. Like the "sandals resorts" commercials. Thank you!

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
548 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

If you are heading south, try the beach at Punta Sur....

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

I vote for Paradise Beach.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
377 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

I would think the water toys at Paradise Beach would get in the way of a good photo? My vote would be for Playa Palancar. If you walk down away from the beach club towards the pier, and you'll be able to get some super nice shots with clear turquoise water.

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

There are so many good places. You can just drive until you see a good spot and pull over and shoot it. Go around the whole island....it's a "must." You'll be surprised at how many beautiful spots there are!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

We loved the beach at Palancar for swimming and clear water. Not a crowded beach there and the food and drinks are great. I would also recommend driving out to the park at the south end where the lighthouse is. The views of the turquoise water are phenomenal and then there is a nice beach for swimming and snorkelling past the lighthouse. Unlike most places in Cozumel, the drinks were small, terrible, and expensive at the bar there.

Luquillo, Puerto...
Level Contributor
98 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

I think, by far, the east side beaches are the most beautiful. You can just drive along the coast and stop to take pictures wherever you like. I've gotten some amazing pictures there – just the right combination of beautiful sand beaches and amazing waves, plus interesting rock formations too.

Montana
Level Contributor
652 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

Club Cozumel Caribe on the North end.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

wow, I this is going to be hard to decide! thank you for the responses!!

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

Maybe I'm not understanding....are you on a cruise and are there only a few hours. If not, you've got the whole beautiful island under your feet. Pictures, picture, and more pictures!

10. Re: what is the most cleanest, light blue water beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:42