We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage in Cozumel

Luquillo, Puerto...
Level Contributor
98 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Massage in Cozumel

Besides Cozumel, I’ve been to PDC and PV in Mexico and both places had fantastic massage place for really cheap ($30-35/60min). In all the different trips to Cozumel, I’ve not seen any places that even come close to those prices. Only massages I’ve had on the island were on the beach and they were pretty expensive (same prices as what I pay back home).

So, my question is this: are there any inexpensive but nice massage places in Cozumel. In town is fine. Did I just miss them or is there not a big market for that in Cozumel?

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage in Cozumel

Sally comes very highly recommended.

www.barefootincozumel.com/therapist.htm

There is also a place called Bliss just off square. My friend got a massage there while I sat and enjoyed some Margaritas :) She was very happy (and so was I)

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage in Cozumel

Sally is $60. per hour and more than worth every penny!

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage in Cozumel

I don't know where you're staying, but most major hotels have a service they call to the hotel, if they don't have one on site.

My sister got a massage at El Coz, but they called someone to go to the hotel, beach or room option. Seems like it was around $50 for and hour.

Prices are usually based on the amount of time 1/2 or 1 hr, and the type of massage, such as "deep massage", etc.

I recommend you check with your hotel to see what services they have.

Millersburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
470 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage in Cozumel

I agree with Froglegs....I have had 3 massages from Sally and they were wonderful. I wouldn't go anywhere else while in Cozumel.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
44,711 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage in Cozumel

I have heard nothing but good about Sally.

I often see places offering massages when strolling the streets near the center but never remember exactly where or do I have any idea of the pricing.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
373 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage in Cozumel

You can get a massage at Club Cozumel Caribe or The Money Bar for about $30 usd for 30 minutes. I agree, they are much cheaper in PDC and other parts of Mexico (ie Ixtapa).

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,492 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Massage in Cozumel

I had a guy offer me a free massage in the centro...but that's probably not what you're looking for, eh?

;oP

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Massage in Cozumel

A2asia- I don't think you'll find cheap prices like that on Cozumel...in town or otherwise. I guess you could try haggling for a better price.

9. Re: Massage in Cozumel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 10:42