We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset sail in April 20-27.

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Level Contributor
867 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset sail in April 20-27.

I am looking for people who may be interested in a sunset sail on the Adelaide the week of April 20-27. Alternative is the Tucan if that makes a difference to you. My husband celebrates his birthday that week and I promised him a sunset sail. Thanks to all. Gayle

You can contact Kim for the Adelaide on cozumelboattrips@gmail.com

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset sail in April 20-27.

Gayle, I'm so sorry I'm not going to make it in April! That week would have been Jim and my anniversary 15yrs! We've been going that every year, then go back several other times in the summer.

I hope you get your sailing excursion going. I know how you love it and it's very fun!

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset sail in April 20-27.

Let me talk to DH, maybe just he and I can sneak out on a date; we couldn't do the Tucan with the family this year as it was just too much $$$$

Michigan
Level Contributor
867 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset sail in April 20-27.

That would be great Desmei. I think a short cruise, a couple drinks, a few giggles and a beautiful sunset couldn't be a better way to celebrate a birthday and make new friends. Gayle

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset sail in April 20-27.

That sounds so much fun! Hope you are getting the sail together and I am so jealous!

Desmei, you must get it together with DH and have that time together...it's very important.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunset sail in April 20-27.

Hey, you don't have to tell ME! LOL

I think he's game, but I'll know for sure when he gets home from work. His first question was, "Who am I going on a date with?"

Fun. Nee.

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunset sail in April 20-27.

That's too cute!

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunset sail in April 20-27.

I'm going to send you a PM, Michigan!

Michigan
Level Contributor
867 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunset sail in April 20-27.

Desmei, Sent you a message a private email address.

Pat is so right about enjoying family time together. That is why I wanted to do something Mike would love for his birthday and I loved too. Just creating another beautiful memory of Cozumel and the water. Gayle

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunset sail in April 20-27.

There is absolutely nothing better than being on the water, unless of course, if your diving under water....my passion!

Hearing no motors, but the feel of the wind and silence and the spray of water. It's awsome!

Michigan
Level Contributor
867 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunset sail in April 20-27.

Do we have anyone else out there who likes the water, sunsets and a cold drink on sailboat off the shores of Cozumel on a warm April evening?

We would love to hear from you to make it worthwhile for the captain to do.

Thanks to all for considering this. Gayle