We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
220 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday Brunch

Is there a good restaurant or hotel on the island that has a good Sunday Brunch?

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Brunch

seems like prima may have one. I know they were open for breakfast.

The other place i like for Sunday noon meak is Chi for the buffett. Not sure if they have it any more but the food and the view were great.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
7,094 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Brunch

I like the weekend breakfast at Prima's. If you ask for the local's menu, you get a killer sweet roll as part of the meal on Sat and Sunday.

El Museo has a very nice breakfast on their second level outdoor dining area. On Sunday, Melgar is quiet so this is a place to relax and have a second cup of coffee.

Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Brunch

MSLF, I thought the museum restaurant was closed on Sundays?

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
310 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday Brunch

And mslf500 is right about the sweet roll. It is to die for. Both times we have been up to Prima (we stay at the condos) it has been full of local families having brunch. The food is excellent and the waitstaff is very good. Good sign when all of the locals come.

North America
Level Contributor
621 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunday Brunch

Buccanos is really nice for a late Sunday breakifast/brunch. I can't recall the name of this hotel, Robert would probably know - it is on 30th right next to the ISSSTE - my friends tell me they put on an excellent Sunday brunch for a reasonable price.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
46,253 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunday Brunch

I know the hotel, MR, and they do have a decent Sunday brunch. If I can only think of the name. I have never heard of anyone staying there!

The Museo restaurant is open on Sunday and its very busy because its popular with local families.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
46,253 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunday Brunch

MR, the name of the hotel is Bello Caribe. Seems like the buffet is about 80 pesos but I could be wrong on that. But its a good buy.

8. Re: Sunday Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2013, 09:20