We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

handheld underwater propulsion machine

connecticut
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
handheld underwater propulsion machine

My son wants to use one of these again in Coz anyone know where we can rent one (sometimes called sea doo scooter) we rented one last year at El Presidente but are not staying there this time. Thanks

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: handheld underwater propulsion machine

Possibly you do the El Presidente again even if you aren't staying there. You could email or call and ask. The only other place I know of is for cruise people: Sea Doo Snorkeling on cruiseportinsider.com ...but maybe you can partake even if you aren't a cruiser.

connecticut
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: handheld underwater propulsion machine

Thanks so much froglegs!

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: handheld underwater propulsion machine

Ocean Tours Dive Op/Scuba Du, at El Coz had them the last time I was there. Who are you diving with?

connecticut
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: handheld underwater propulsion machine

Hi OF we don't dive he uses it when he snorkels

Dallas
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: handheld underwater propulsion machine

I'll bet that looks really cool, a snorkler zooming through the water. lol

Springfield Oregon
Level Contributor
101 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: handheld underwater propulsion machine

I was going to say. Don't need those this year while scuba diving, we just got back and the currents are terrible.

Have fun!

7. Re: handheld underwater propulsion machine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 22:17